Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs. For summer parties, holidays and events, the best quick recipe that makes the perfect side dish . These deviled eggs are keto friendly and if you substitute sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, can be made with no mayo . For more flavor, you can even toss in pickles!
Are Deviled Eggs Keto?
Especially if you use the right ingredients, deviled eggs are perfect for keto. Focus on ingredients that have no added sugar and that are unsweetened .
How Many Calories
75 calories and 2 net carbs.
For Keto Diet, Is Mayonnaise Good ?
Most mayo is carb free and unsweetened. Be sure to read your labels carefully.
How to Store Them
In airtight containers, store deviled eggs in the fridge for a day.
Can You Make Them Ahead of Time?
A week in advance, you can make boiled eggs . In an airtight container, store the eggs in the fridge. Up to a day in advance, you can assemble deviled eggs .
How To Transport Them
When I make deviled eggs, a lot of times I have to take them to a party or event. In egg cartons or muffin tins, you can transport deviled eggs. A deviled egg carrier, you can even snag .
Course Appetizer, Side Dish
Keyword deviled eggs, keto bacon deviled eggs, keto deviled eggs
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 6 large eggs boiled
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce You can make your own by combining a tablespoon of hot
- sauce with a tablespoon of zero-calorie sweetener
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- In half, slice each of the eggs .
- From each egg, remove the egg yolks .
- In medium sized bowl, place the yolks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Into a fine crumble, mash the yolks using a fork. Except the bacon, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- To the mixture, add 3/4 of the crumbled bacon and stir.
- Into each of the egg whites, spoon the mixture.
- In each of the egg halves, place pieces of crumbled bacon.
- Over each serving, sprinkle paprika .
(displayed with net carbs)
Serving: 1egg |
Calories: 75kcal |
Carbohydrates: 2g |
Protein: 4g |
Leave a Comment