Keto Bacon Pancakes. Makes an easy and delicious low-carb breakfast! To start the day, it’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crispy and fluffy.
You can add up to ¼ cup of additional unsweetened almond milk to thin it out if your pancake batter is too thick to be squeezed out of a bottle.
How filling and savory they are is the best part about these bacon pancakes. It’s basically eggs and bacon morphed into pancake form so you get the idea. You even get a little more crunchy texture in there if you use crunchy almond butter!
I like to top them with some full-fat greek or coconut yogurt and chives since these are more on the savory side. With the hot and savory flavors of the bacon pancakes, yogurt really pairs well. Instead of yogurt, you could also use full-fat sour cream and chives if you eat dairy. For good measure, I’ve even added some hot sauce on top! Of course, you could always use a touch of maple syrup if you are looking for a little salty-sweet combo.
This Keto Bacon Pancakes recipe
makes EIGHT serves.
ONE serving is TWO pancakes
and has 3g net carbs.
Course: Breakfast, brunch
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins0 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Erythritol granulated
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 8 slices Bacon
US Customary – Metric
- Add the almond flour, erythritol, and baking powder to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, butter, vanilla, and almond milk and into a batter, mix.
- Into a squeezy bottle, pour the batter with a thick opening, and put it aside.
- Over medium-high heat, place a non-stick pan and saute the bacon until it gets lightly browned. Remove the bacon and put it aside.
- Wipe the grease off the pan and over medium-low heat, return.
- Onto the pan, squirt a line of batter, ¼ cup per pancake, top with a bacon slice, and into the batter, lightly press it.
- Until the top looks set, cook for 4-5 minutes and the bottom is golden brown. Gently flip over.
- Until the top is golden brown and the bacon is crisp, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with Maple Syrup(Sugar-Free).
Serving: 80g |
Calories: 474kcal |
Carbohydrates: 7g |
Protein: 16g |
Fat: 43g |
Saturated Fat: 11g |
Trans Fat: 1g |
Cholesterol: 137mg |
Sodium: 356mg |
Potassium: 226mg |
Fiber: 4g |
Sugar: 1g |
Vitamin A: 326IU |
Calcium: 160mg |