This homemade Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks are delicious and a simple & tasty low-carb / keto snack that’s easy to make. As a starter during lunch or dinner, they make a great anytime snack or even can be served.
Even better than traditional breadsticks, fresh herbs & melted cheese make these Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks an indulgent treat!
I was a HUGE fan of those cheesy breadsticks growing up, you can get delivered with pizza. (I‘m still a huge fan, let’s be honest,…). It’s really mind-blowing to me that with a SIDE of more bread covered in cheese, you would order bread covered in sauce and cheese. Talk about carbo-loading!!
I created a recipe few years ago to make homemade pizza dough breadsticks. They are still one of my kids’ most requested family night dinners to this day. But, both my husband and I decided that we were going to try to cut out some carbs from our diets this year. So I decided to make a more low-carb, keto-friendly version of Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks treat!
Bursting with garlic flavor, this cauliflower bread sticks recipe will have you stuffing more and more onto your plate. Luckily these cauliflower breadsticks won’t leave you feeling icky like the takeout cheesy bread does and are low-carb!
CAN YOU FREEZE IT?
While other less indulgent people may have some leftovers, my family will devour an entire batch of cauliflower breadsticks in under TEN minutes. Haha. Just let them cool completely if you find yourself with some extras. Then into a freezer-safe bag, you can pop them, and put them in the freezer! Let them defrost and then crisp them back up in the oven when you’re ready to eat some cheesy cauliflower breadsticks!
- Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Parmesan Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Cheddar Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Egg – 1
- Basil – 4 tblsp
- Parsley – 4 tblsp
- Garlic – 2 Cloves, Chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- To a fine powder, blend the cauliflower florets.
- Under medium flame, heat a pan.
- Under the moisture is absorbed fully, cook the powdered cauliflower.
- Take it away from flame and put it aside.
- Add all the cheese together in another wide bowl,.
- Take half portion of cheese and to the cooked cauliflower, add it.
- Add other ingredients, pepper, garlic, basil, parsley, salt and egg.
- Preheat oven at 425*.and take a baking sheet/tray and into your desired shape, arrange this mixture.
- With the reserved cheese mixture, top them.
- Until the cheese melts, bake for TEN to FIFTEEN minutes.
- Take it out from oven and cut them.
- Serve hot.
Serving: 2breadsticks |
Calories: 143kcal |
Carbohydrates: 2g |
Protein: 11g |
Fat: 9g |
Saturated Fat: 5g |
Cholesterol: 61mg |
Sodium: 820mg |
Potassium: 106mg |
Vitamin A: 360IU |
Vitamin C: 11.1mg |
Calcium: 269mg |
Leave a Comment