Keto Beef & Green Bean Casserole reminds me of an old fashioned casserole my mom used to make when I was young, but she used canned cream of mushroom soup. This is much better, no offense mom!
This is the perfect way to make a hearty low carb dinner for the family that tastes delicious..
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 oz cream cheese, full fat
- 1/2 c beef broth
- 1/4 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 can cut green beans, drained
- 3/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a cast-iron skillet, brown ground beef then drain the excess grease.
- Put cream cheese and stir until melted then add salt/pepper, garlic powder, heavy whipping cream, and beef broth. until mixture begins to thicken, bring to a boil and heat on medium heat then reduce heat and simmer.
- After the ground beef mixture thickens put 2 cans of green beans that have been drained on top then sprinkle cheese on top of green beans. Bake for twenty five mins.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 569mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g