Keto Berry Pie. At the Fourth of July BBQ, your family and friends will ooh and aah over this patriotic keto dessert! Everyone will want to tuck into the show-stopping, low-carb Keto Berry Pie.
This American Flag pie is what you should make if you need to bring something sweet to any of the many patriotic events this summer. This dessert wears the red, white, and blue just like my keto berry trifle and berry Bundt cake.
This keto pie is not only a picture-perfect masterpiece, but it is also really delicious and has been loved by many people, including those who don’t live a ketogenic lifestyle.
Ingredients are used:
- 2 cups almond flour,
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour,
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum.
- one salt tsp.
- 1 cup cold and diced unsalted butter
- Cream cheese, softened, 2 ounces
- 2 eggs
- apple cider vinegar or one spoonful of rice vinegar
Ingredients for American Flag Pie
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute
- 3 teaspoons of chia seeds, ground
- Powdered arrowroot, 1 teaspoon
- Blueberries, 1 cup
- Blackberries, 1 cup
- two cups of raspberries
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- Lemon juice, two teaspoons
- cookies made with stars
First, prepare the keto pie crust.
- A food processor needs to have salt, xanthan gum, coconut flour, and almond flour in it. Pulse to combine. Add cooled butter cubes and cream cheese. Pulse the mixture until large crumbles form. Include egg and vinegar. Till a dough ball forms, combine in a food processor. Separate into two balls.
- 2. Roll out the pie crust.
- Put the larger dough ball between two parchment paper sheets. Making a circle that is a few inches wider in diameter than the pie dish, roll the dough out in all directions using a rolling pin. The ideal thickness for the dough is between 1/8 and 1/4 inch. 30 minutes in the refrigerator. the top crust, and repeat.
- 3rd step: thicken it up
- Add arrowroot powder, powdered chia seeds, and sugar-free sweetener to a small bowl to make the mixture for the filling. Combine by blending.
- STEP 4: Prepare the “blue” berry mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 tbsp. sweetener thickener mixture, blackberries, and blueberries . 1 teaspoon lemon juice has been added. As you work on the “red” berry mixture, refrigerate.
- STEP 5 .
Prepare “red” berry concoction
- Raspberries, strawberries, the rest of the sweetener, thickening mixture, and lemon juice should all be combined in a big bowl. Insert the bottom pie crust after stirring everything together, then chill.
- STEP 6: Spread the bottom crust out.
- Pie crust bottom: remove top layer of parchment paper. Place a pie dish turned upside down. Flip the pie crust by sliding your hand underneath. Press the dough into the pie pan after removing the parchment paper.
- SIXTH STEP Indivisible
- A piece of aluminium foil is folded until it is about 2 inches broad and fits the diameter of the bottom third of the pie. Place at the third point. Incorporate the “blue” berry mixture into the foil’s left (smaller) side. The “red” berry mixture should be poured into the right side. Avoid adding any fluids because doing so will make your pie filling too soupy. Take the foil off.
- Stars and stripes, step eight
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper and take the top pie crust out of the fridge. Punch out star shapes and cut out wavy flag stripes with a cookie cutter and knife. Put over the pie crust. Use a fork to crimp the edges.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 13.1g
Net Carbs 6.7g
Leave a Comment