The Keto Brazilian Cheese Bread, also known as po de queijo, has less than 1g of net carbs and is the ideal accompaniment to your handmade churrasco.
This recipe for Keto Brazilian Cheese Bread yields 30 mini-buns. One serving contains 0.7g of net carbohydrates.
The leftovers can be frozen for up to three months or kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. For a crunchy exterior, we advise warming your bread in the oven.
Ingredients for Keto Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Almond flour, 1 1/2 cups
- Baking powder and two teaspoons of Xanthan gum
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup of melted ghee
- Coconut Milk, half a cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon
- Two sizable eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Prepare
- Set the oven to 190 C/400 F. Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set it aside.
- Salt, baking powder, xanthan gum, and almond flour should all be combined in a bowl. combine, then reserve.
- Over medium heat, combine the ghee, coconut milk, and apple cider vinegar. Blend thoroughly. Simmer for a moment, then turn off the heat.
- Combine the almond flour mixture with the ghee mixture.
- When the mixture resembles dough, add the eggs and parmesan.
- The dough should be divided into balls using a #60 cookie scoop, which should then be placed on a baking sheet that has been preheated.
- Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until the tops begin to brown.
- Ten minutes should pass before enjoying.