Keto Carrot Cake with Almond Flour. Now you may enjoy this tasty delicacy without feeling bad about it. You may have a low-carb, guilt-free, and gluten-free treat that is identical to traditional carrot cake when it is made with almond flour and is free from added sugar.
Can you make a sugar-free, keto carrot cake?
It is arguably my most popular keto dessert dish on social media, however, my keto chocolate cake and a new keto cheesecake recipe are close competitors. This sugar-free cake is a hit with everyone who tries it, even their non-keto friends and family members! Because carrot cake is typically served throughout the spring and around Easter, I really enjoy it then
Because it uses REAL carrots, this low-carb cake recipe is moist and flavorful with spices and carrots.
Using actual carrots gives this cake a spongy texture and prevents the cake, which is made with almond flour, from drying out. Additionally, as coconut flour tends to be denser and will result in a heavier cake rather than one that is light and airy, we don’t use it in this recipe.
Instead of using real carrots, a lot of recipes for keto carrot cake use carrot cake flavoring essence. Since some keto police claim that carrots aren’t keto, they act in this manner. However, that is untrue. The occasional carrot won’t significantly increase your daily carbohydrate intake as long as you aren’t eating a lot of them.
Ingredients for a Sugar-Free Almond Flour Carrot Cake
- 1-1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve or another preferred sweetener
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar replacement
- Baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of clove powder
- 1 cup of shredded carrots packaged loosely (from one medium-sized carrot)
- 4 egg
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- chopped pecans, half a cup
Ingredients for Frosting Without Sugar
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
Directions for a Keto Carrot Cake with Almond Flour
- STEP 1 Warm-up
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees.
- STEP 2 Get the cake pan ready.
- One big cake pan or two 6-inch pans should be greased on the bottom and edges. On the bottom, put a circle of parchment paper.
- STEP 3 Stir
- The dry ingredients are all combined in a whisk.
- Step Four: Combine the ingredients.
- The dry ingredients should be blended with the carrot, eggs, butter, and vanilla after being added.
- STEP 5: Incorporate the nuts.
- Add the pecans and stir.
- 6. Scoop and bake
- Place batter in the ready baking pans (fill halfway). Bake for 22 to 30 minutes at 350. for 6-inch pans, 22–25 minutes, and for 8-inch pans, 25–30 minutes Bake until the center is firm.
- STEP 7: De-stress
- Let icing set after complete cooling.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 8.7g
Net Carbs 5.6g