Make a Keto Wonderbread Chaffle Sandwich to simply enjoy a sandwich while following the ketogenic diet! When stuffed with cold cuts, cheese, lettuce, and tomato, this chaffle bread tastes much like Wonder Bread and creates the ideal sandwich. It’s such a delicious dish to eat because of the fluffy inside and crunchy outside! Continue reading if you want the ideal recipe.
Now that you can construct a keto sandwich and eat it with some creamy tomato soup, lunchtime has never been better! If you own a waffle machine, making keto sandwich bread is simple.
Making a keto chaffle sandwich that tastes like Wonder Bread and has all of your favorite cold cuts, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwiched in between only takes a few minutes. It is superior to sliced bread in every way.
Describe the chaffle.
In order to make the chaffle bread taste more like white bread, we add a few additional ingredients to this recipe for chaffle sandwiches.
We employ two egg whites as opposed to one entire egg. A fluffy chaffle is produced as a result, which reminds me of big, fluffy slices of sandwich bread. Simply ad-flavoring almond flour!
Ingredients for Wonderbread Chaffle
- two egg whites.
- Almond flour, 2 teaspoons
- A serving of mayonnaise
- water, one teaspoon
- A quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- a dash of salt
Sandwich Ingredients and Components
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 1 slice each of deli turkey, deli ham, and cheddar cheese, along with 1 slice each of tomato
- 1 green leaf lettuce leaf
Directions for a Keto Wonderbread Chaffle Sandwich
- STEP 1 Combine the chaffle’s components.
- Warm up the waffle maker. Egg whites, almond flour, mayonnaise, water, baking powder, and salt are all combined in a small bowl to make the wonder bread chaffle.
Waffle it in Step Two
- Into the waffle machine, put half of batter, and cook for THREE-FIVE minutes.
- STEP 3
- White bread waffle should be cooked.
- When the waffle is done cooking, remove it. Use the leftover batter to repeat.
- Make a chaffle sandwich in Step 4.
- Each sandwich bread chaffle should have mayonnaise spread on one side. Add lettuce, tomato, and cold cuts on top.
You may use any waffle maker to make the chaffle sandwich bread. My favorite is the Dash tiny waffle makers since they produce perfectly sized chaffle bread slices. It resembles a little slice of bread in terms of size. The Oster Belgium waffle maker is my other preferred waffle maker. You may pour the entire batter mixture into the waffle iron because it has adjustable heat and is a larger waffle maker. Once it has finished frying, split the waffle in half to create two slices of keto bread for your keto chaffle sandwich.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 3.6g
Net Carbs 2.1g