On your Christmas table, your turkey has a buddy at last. Introducing Keto Chaffle Stuffing, a low-carb, flavorful side dish that you can serve at Thanksgiving or stuff inside your bird. A delicious recipe.
- Contains 4 eggs
- 3 mozzarella cheese cubes
- A half-cup of almond flour
- Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup, and baking powder, 1 teaspoon
- 1 salt grain, and 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- a quarter-teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 pieces of thinly sliced bacon
- 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms, 1 small leek or onion, and
- 1 tablespoon of sage, chopped
- 1/fourth cup dry white wine
- 50 ml of chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons finely minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
Make chaffle batter in step one.
- Waffle maker and oven should both be preheated to 250 degrees. Make the chaffle batter by mixing the salt, mozzarella cheese, baking powder, parmesan cheese, almond flour, and egg in a bowl .
- STEP 2: Prepare waffles
- Fill the waffle iron’s centre with 1/4 of the chaffle batter. Waffles should be set after three minutes of cooking in the closed waffle maker.
- STEP 3: Chop into pieces
- Once you have four chaffles, remove the first one from the waffle maker and repeat with the remaining batter. Slice the chaffles into bite-sized pieces.
Toast and cheers!
- Chunks of chaffle should be placed in a sizable dish. Add 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, and TWO tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Shake/toss until well-combined. Spread the coated chaffle chunks out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees. Heat has been removed; set aside. Oven temperature raised to 350 degrees.
- 5th step: Cook some bacon.
- Make the bacon mushroom mixture as the chaffle breading is cooking. Cook bacon until crispy in a bigger skillet over medium-high heat. While keeping the bacon oil in the skillet, remove the bacon bits and set them aside.
- Cook the leek in Step 6
- Heat the stovetop to medium. Cook the leek for one minute after adding it.
- Step 7
- Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Cook the mushrooms for a while more.
- 8th step: Wine time
- Cook for one minute after adding the minced sage. While cooking, add white wine and stir the brown bits up from the skillet’s bottom. This is fully flavorful. Cook for two minutes.
- Add chaffle bread in step 9
- Fill the bottom of a sizable casserole dish with chaffle breading.
- Tenth step: Toss and bake
- Add mushroom mixture on top of the breading for the chaffle. Add the parsley and chicken bone broth and stir. Add crumbled bacon. On top, drizzle melted butter. At 350 degrees, bake for TWENTY to THIRTY minutes . Midway through, stir the chaffle filling. If necessary, add more chicken broth.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 5.4g
Net Carbs 4g
Leave a Comment