The secret ingredient in these Keto Cheeseburger Bombs: BUTTER. These bombs help keep you satisfied and happy for way longer and will be enjoyed by the whole family even the kid will love it. Cheddar is always a welcomed surprise.
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. cold butter, cut into 20 pieces
- 2 oz. cheddar, cut into 20 pieces
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Thinly sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Mustard, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and with cooking spray, grease a mini muffin tin .Take a bowl and season beef with pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Into the bottom of each muffin tin cup, press one teaspoon beef evenly, completely covering the bottom. On top, place a piece of butter then to completely cover, press one teaspoon beef over butter .
- On top of meat, place a piece of cheddar in each cup then to completely cover, press remaining beef over cheese.
- Until meat is cooked through, bake, about fifiteen mins. Let it get cool slightly.
- To release each burger from the tin, carefully, use a metal offset spatula. Serve with mustard, tomatoes, and lettuce leaves.
0 g carbohydrates,
5 g protein,
0 g fiber,
0 g sugar,
7 g fat,
3 g saturated fat,
45 mg sodium
Leave a Comment