The KETO CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP has all of the flavors of a fresh baked pot pie. This KETO CHICKEN POT PIE SOUP tastes amazing and will be loved by the whole family. You’re going to love this in the winter season.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 half pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tsp dried thyme or dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Cook the olive oil in a large dutch oven or stock pot, over medium heat. Put the celery and carrots and sauté until they are crisp-tender.
- Put chicken, garlic, salt, thyme, onion powder and black pepper. Let it cook until the chicken is properly cooked.
- Put a little bit of the chicken stock into the pot to deglaze. Scrounge and mix in any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan. Mix the remaining chicken stock, bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cream, cheddar cheese and pea, stew for an addition 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 21.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 24.6g