This Keto Crack Slaw Recipe is for the whole family. This is a great keto friendly side dish that goes with a ton of low carb dinners. This Keto Crack Slaw dish is suitable for any occasion. It’s crunchy and yummy at the same time plus it’s low carb so you won’t have to worry about eating high carbs.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 24 ounces coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons of tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- In small bowl mix mayo and sriracha for spicy mayo, set aside.
- Heat avocado oil in 10 ”or larger cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the garlic and ginger, cook 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Mix the sea salt and white pepper along with the coleslaw mix. Heat for 3-4 minutes until it gets slightly softened.
- Put in the tamari and sesame oil and stir to combine. Put green onions, sesame seeds, and spicy mayo to serve.