You are all invited to learn how to make the best keto pizza using a simple dough and makes a chewy and golden crust! You won’t need any yeast and no cauliflower, it’s ready in 20 minutes!
- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 3 cups low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup keto pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F. Lubricate a pizza pan or baking sheet and set aside.
In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour making sure there are no lumps. In a microwave safe bowl, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave in 20 second jets until most of it is melted. Beat the cheeses, then add the almond flour, then the eggs. Mix it until it becomes a sticky dough.
- Lay out a large piece of parchment paper. Transfer the pizza dough on top. Lay a second piece of parchment paper on it. By using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to a half-inch thickness. Remove the top of the parchment paper and use your hands to shape the dough into a pizza shape and smooth the crust.
- Place the pizza dough in the pizza pan and bake for 12 minutes, until firm.
- Remove the crust from the oven. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings. Lightly brush the sides with olive oil and return to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Remove pizza from oven, slice and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2mg | NET CARBS: 2g