Learn how to make the The Best Keto Pizza Crust and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough. This The Best Keto Pizza Crust low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover’s dream.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese (or 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
- 1 teaspoon optional
- Grated mozzarella cheese, fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, feta, etc.
- Any meats chicken, beef, pepperoni, turkey, etc.
- Any vegetables Onion, pepper, jalapeño, olives, spinach, etc.
- Any sauce unsweetened tomato sauce, olive oil, ranchera, blue cheese, buffalo, etc.
- Parmesan herbs, crushed red peppers
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Put the mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for almost 45 seconds.
- Take out from the microwave and put the egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Stir with a spoon until it gets well dissolved.
- Transfer the dough to a large sheet of parchment paper and cover with another sheet of parchment paper. Make the dough a flat using a rolling pin until it is ¼ “thick. Eliminate the parchment paper and shape with your hands.
- Transfer the pizza on the parchment paper to a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven (keep the oven on) and load your pizza however you like with all your favorite sauces, cheeses and toppings.
- Heat the pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.