Keto Cream Cheese Pancake is the best breakfast option if you’re looking for a crunchy and yummy breakfast. Keto Cream Cheese Pancake won’t be fluffy but you will find it buttery and tangy at the same time which makes this a delicious keto breakfast.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of flour, such as almond or coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Use cooking spray, for greasing the pan
- Cut up strawberries and powdered sugar, or maple syrup, for serving
- Put the cream cheese, egg, flour, baking powder, and salt in a blender and blend it until it gets smooth.
- Over medium heat warm a large nonstick frying pan .
- Coat with cooking spray or butter. After the butter is melted, pour in 2 to 3 tablespoons of the batter. Cook it until the it turns golden-brown on the bottom, for about 3 minutes.
- Rollover and cook until the second side is golden-brown, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with cooking remaining batter.
- Serve with cut up strawberries and powdered sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Fat30.2 g (46.4%)
- Saturated16.7 g (83.7%)
- Carbs5.4 g (1.8%)
- Fiber1.3 g (5.0%)
- Sugars2.9 g
- Protein10.1 g (20.2%)
- Sodium372.5 mg (15.5%)