A creamy KETO CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING recipe for those in-love with the idea of avocado pudding but doesn’t know of the reality. This pudding appeals to everyone because you can’t taste the avocado!
Want a quick chocolate dessert? Look no further. Enjoy these delicious servings of pudding in mere minutes. Choose a good quality keto friendly sweetener.
Sugar-free chocolate pudding from the store is mostly starch and hydrogenated oils! And, low carb pudding made the old fashioned way requires cooking and chilling – too slow.
- 1 small Hass avocado (1/3 cup mashed)
- 1/4 cup Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Allulose Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 1/3 tbsp Bensdorp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tiny pinch salt
- Take a bowl and put all ingredients in it and blend with an immersion blender until it gets creamy and smooth. (If you want a perfect rustic texture then mash with a fork)
- Taste and adjust sweetness as you need.
- Divide between 2 containers and serve.
- Makes approximately 3/4 cup.
- Cover and stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Serves 2 (4.82 NET CARBS) per serving.