When it comes to simple yet elegant desserts, my favorite recipes to make is this KETO CHOCOLATE CREME BRULEE.
Whenever we have dinner parties, we tend to go all out and ensure our guests leave our house completely stuffed. Before the entrees, we start with several appetizers, and we always end the meal with a delicious dessert.
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chopped
- 3 large egg yolks room temperature
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar divided
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Take a saucepan and put chocolate and heavy cream, place it over low heat. Until the chocolate is mostly melted, regularly stir them together. Remove from heat and whisk it together until it gets smooth.
- Take a bowl and whisk together the 1/3 cup of the superfine sugar and egg yolks until it gets glossy and smooth. before Straining it through a fine sieve, smoothly whisk in the chocolate mixture, to remove any potential clumps.
- Add 6 ramekins in a deep baking dish and evenly distribute the mixture amongst them. Into the baking dish, pour boiling water until halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Until the middles are just set, bake the chocolate creme brulees for 35-40 mins.
- Take the creme brulees out from the oven and let them cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for a minimum 6 hours and Cover them.
- Sprinkle half a tbsp. of superfine sugar, when ready to serve over the top of each ramekin. To scorch the tops before serving, use a blow torch.