This guilt-free Keto Creme Brûlée has that crispy texture of the torched monk fruit and that might just be the best part of this delicious treat. The caramelized pudding-like base of Keto Creme Brûlée does come in a very close second, though.
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered monkfruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Boiling water
- Powdered monkfruit
For the Brûlée
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Take a saucepan(medium) and fill with water and place it on the stovetop to boil.
- Take a bowl(medium) and lightly beat egg yolks.
- In another bowl(medium) and mix together the heavy cream , monk fruit, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly stream into the egg mixture once combined and until you reach a uniform color, whisk everything together.
- Place four ramekins into a pan(9″ x 13″).
- Between the ramekins, evenly distribute the egg mixture.
- From the saucepan, pour the boiling water into the pan(9″ x 13″) until the water is ⅔ up on the ramekins.
- For Forty minutes, bake in the oven.
- Remove pan from oven.
- On a wire rack, carefully place the ramekins. For Two hours, cool to room temperature.
- Tightly wrap with plastic wrap, once they have come to room temperature, and refrigerate overnight.
For the Topping
- Take out plastic wrap and with the granulated monk fruit, lightly cover the top.
- To melt the monk fruit , use a hand torch to the point it slightly burns.
- Enjoy immediately!
Amount per serving.
Leave a Comment