Loaded with pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian seasoning, this KETO EASY PIZZA QUESADILLA tastes amazing! To get your pizza fix, sometimes you need a quick and easy way! It can be prepared with one pan in about 5 minutes!
These quesadillas are a simple, family friendly meal perfect lunch or quick dinner to be served with warm marinara and a side salad! No matter when you serve it, even your pickiest eater will love!
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Can I use other fillings?
How easy it is to customize is certainly one of the best things about this recipe. Such as spinach and herb, if you would like to use a flavored tortilla, that is a great way to mix things up! The options are endless when it comes to fillings!
- (low carb/regular/gluten free) 1 large tortilla, lightly buttered
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6-8 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Marinara for dipping (Rao’s if keto)
- To medium heat, heat a skillet.
- To the skillet, add a buttered tortilla. With garlic powder, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and shredded cheese, top the tortilla.
- Until it gets golden brown, cook the tortilla 2-3 minutes. Over the filling, fold one side of the and flip.
- When both sides are golden brown, take it out from skillet.
- Slice and for dipping, serve with warm marinara.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: 1 Quesadilla
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 29g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.2g
Leave a Comment