After many failed attempts at Low Carb Tortillas, we finally got it down and are now ready to share the amazing BEST KETO LOW CARB TORTILLAS recipe with you!
La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Tortillas
To the Mission tortillas, these are pretty similar tasting, although I would say these taste a little healthier. La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Tortillas can be found in most grocery stores these days and are good for tacos, enchiladas, and quesadillas.
- ▢10 tbsp Water
- ▢1/4 tsp Baking powder
- ▢1/4 tsp garlic powder
- ▢8 large Egg Whites
- ▢1/4 tsp Onion powder
- ▢1/4 tsp chili powder
- ▢1/3 cup Coconut flour
- ▢1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Take a bowl and add water, coconut flour, baking powder, and egg whites to it. (should be a uniform, watery mixture)Combine well.
- Optional: add seasonings and mix.
- To low heat, heat a skillet(any size you want your tortillas to be). Spray with cooking spray, wait until the pan is hot and into the center, drop some of the mixture(i like to use a 1/4 measuring cup).
- Tilt the skillet as quickly as possible on all edges to spread the batter(as thin as possible). In the areas not covered, you can always add more.
- Until it starts to rise/bubble or you lift it up, allow it to cook for a couple of minutes and the other side has browned. For ONE more minute, flip and heat..
- Until all the batter is cooked, repeat the process. The above mixture made Sixteen(small taco-sized) tortillas for us.
On the skillet, if your first tortilla doesn’t spread thin enough(comes out more like a pancake) add more water to the egg white mixture and mix!
Easiest Low Carb Tortillas Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 tortilla)
Calories 50Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Comment