Keto Fluffy Crustless Quiche is fluffy and so good that you won’t even remember the crust. Like all the best quiches, It’s rich, cheesy, custardy, creamy and fluffy all at once. It’s made in a high-sided sheet pan and It couldn’t be easier to throw together so that everyone at your table can enjoy a hefty slice.
- Butter or baking spray
- 10 large Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- freshly ground black pepper and Kosher salt
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked crisp and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives or scallions, minced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350F. Take 9″ x 13″ high-sided sheet pan and grease it with butter and put it aside.
- Take a bowl and whisk together cream, milk, and eggs and then put few churns of pepper and 2-3 pinches of salt.
- Into prepared sheet pan, pour egg mixture, then sprinkle with spinach, scallions, fresh chives or chopped bacon, and cheese.
- If desired, put another pinch of pepper and salt over top, then bake for 35-40 mins until quiche turns light golden. Serve hot from the oven.
- Serv. Size: 1 piece, Servings: 8
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 410, Fat Cal. 330, Total Fat 36g (55% DV), Sat. Fat 17g (85% DV), Trans Fat 2g, Cholest. 305mg (102% DV), Sodium 500mg (21% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 17g, Vitamin A (30% DV), Vitamin C (4% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (8% DV), Vitamin D (25% DV).