Keto Grasshopper Cheesecake Bites. These can help stave off the cravings during Girl Scout cookie season! They can be whipped up in an afternoon, and whenever you need a sweet treat pulled from the freezer. Great for holiday dinners or family snacks.
Keto No Bake Grasshopper Cheesecake Bites
I would set aside a couple hours for prep and execution as there is a lot of prep time involved in these. With some friends or older kids, this may be a fun activity.
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2 ½ cups powdered erythritol
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 15 whole mint leaves
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces low carb dark chocolate
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. With parchment paper, line a baking pan(square). Mix the almond flour in a large bow and a half cup of powdered erythritol.
2. Into the bowl, pour melted butter. Until dough forms, mix ingredients together.
3. Into the baking pan, press the dough. Bake dough for 8 minutes till it gets light brown. Take pan out from oven and put it aside to cool as the crust.
4. Create the filling using a high-speed mixer by beating the cream cheese and remaining two cups erythritol until it gets smooth. Put aside the cream cheese filling.
5. In a food processor, place the mint leaves and heavy cream and blend until it gets smooth. To the cream cheese filling, add the mint cream mixture and fold in.
6. Into the prepared crust, scoop the mint and cream cheese filling. For 3 hours, place the pan in the freezer or until it gets firm.
7. From the pan, remove the cheesecake, and slice into SIXTY FOUR squares. Into the freezer, place the cheesecake back.
8. Heat chocolate in 40-second intervals in the microwave, stirring frequently until it gets thin. To the melted chocolate, add mint extract.
9. In the mint chocolate, dip or drizzle each cheesecake square and allow to cool.
Total of 64 servings
Keto Grasshopper Cheesecake Bites.
Each serving comes out to be
1.92g Net Carbs,