Are you looking for a easy low carb, quick recipe that is filled with flavor? Because it’s a delicious dinner, Keto Green Chile Chicken will make it possible with less than ten ingredients and one dish(easy cleanup & quick prep).
Sure to please your pickiest eaters and this is packed with flavor. In just the right way, it is so rich, creamy and zesty. Keto comfort food at it’s best.
The ultimate cheesy low carb casserole! This will be a weekly staple on your keto diet at under FOUR net carbs per serving!
you guys love a good, hearty one-pan recipe as much as I do if there is one thing I have learned it is that! This, for good reason is one of my most highly regarded recipes: it is delicious and easy!
This fits the bill perfectly!
Try this Keto Green Chili Stuffed Chicken if you’re not big on casserole or would just like to try this awesome flavor in a different way, It looks super impressive but for an easy weeknight meal, is still easy enough!
- ▢1/4 tsp cumin
- ▢3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed
- ▢One 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- ▢(Old El Paso) 1 4 oz can chopped green chilis
- ▢1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- ▢1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ▢1/4 tsp salt
- ▢1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Mix the pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt and cream cheese and take a bowl until it gets combined. Then stir in the green chilies and stir until it gets evenly mixed.
- In a baking dish, put the chicken breasts flat. With the green chili mixture, cover the chicken breasts. Then Monterey jack cheese to top.
- For 35-45 minutes, bake on the middle rack until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Over sautéed spinach, serve hot/cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Serving: 4oz chicken plus toppings
Calories: 253kcal Carbohydrates: 2g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g