A quick and easy keto dinner recipe. With around 2 net carbs per serving this Keto Green Chili Stuffed Chicken is so flavorful and delicious that you’re going to make it every week.!
We generally prefer a pan seared chicken when it comes to chicken recipes like this Cheesy Jalapeno Chicken. You’re going to love the extra flavor that you get when you sear a seasoned chicken breast.
- 4 small chicken breast
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilis
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce cream cheese, softened
- (optional, but adds great flavor) 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- (or your favorite all purpose seasoning)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Take canned green chilis and drain them. Place them in between paper towels and softly press down. If you do not want too much moisture in your filling mixture then you need the chilis to be as dry as possible.
- Take a bowl and combine the softened cream cheese, green onions, cheddar cheese and canned green chilis, put it aside.
- Lengthwise, (be sure not to slice all the way through) slice each chicken breast so that the breast folds open.
- On one side of the chicken, spread the cheddar mixture and fold the other side over, use a toothpick to secure.
- On each side of the chicken, lightly sprinkle the cajun seasoning.
- Put in greased baking dish. Until the chicken is cooked through, bake 25-30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 16.2g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.4g