For those craving the classic flavors of the ballpark without all the carbs, you’ve got to try this! Keto Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is everything you love about the all-American comfort food packed into one cheesy and delicious casserole.
The chili cheese dog is a staple when it comes to all-American comfort food.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- One tablespoon chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14 ounces canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 12 ounces hot dogs sliced
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Take a saucepan and heat it to medium-high heat.
- Breaking it up with the back of a spoon, add the ground beef.
- Heat until the meat is brown, and then transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Put garlic and onion and for Five mins, heat.
- Sprinkle the cumin, smoked paprika, and chili powder.
- Season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Stir in the broth and tomatoes and put the meat back to the pot.
- Lower the heat after bringing to a boil. Heat for Thirty minutes.
- On the bottom of a square baking dish, place the hot dogs and layer the chili on top.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for Twenty mins until it gets heated through.
Calories: 476.57kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.03g | Protein: 25.46g | Fat: 38.99g | Saturated Fat: 16.94g | Trans Fat: 0.93g | Cholesterol: 105.2mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 494.36mg | Fiber: 1.44g | Sugar: 3.02g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 6.83mg | Calcium: 187.51mg | Iron: 3.53mg