Keto Grilled chicken is a perfect lunch and dinner choice and the reason behind it is that it’s pretty low in fats and high in carbs. Make a set of this tangy cilantro lime keto grilled chicken with a delicious avocado salsa and this is how you make a dish that will will ever ones hearts! You can make this dish at least once a week because it’s healthy, delicious and much easy is to make.
The flavor of the cilantro lime chicken along with the fresh avocado, tomato, onion, and lime is a combination made in paradise. Keto Grilled chicken is a must try especially if you are on a low-carb or keto diet. The delicious chicken and avocado will keep your tummy full for a long time !
You can marinate chicken early and keep it in the fridge or freezer for an easy preparation. If you’re in a hurry and you do not have time to marinate the chicken, you can use the chicken right away and it will still give a fantastic taste.
To Make Keto grilled CIlantro Lime Chicken you will need:
- Fresh boneless, skinless chicken
- Garlic, minced or crushed
- Fresh Squeezed lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and you can use it right away or marinate up to 24 hours in the Refrigerator.
You can grill the chicken in outdoor grill or indoors. Use an instant-read thermometer and cook it until the temperature reaches to 160F or until the chicken is is no longer pink.
Let the chicken grill and prepare the salsa by cutting it up (size as you’d like) avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro. Calmly mix the sliced veggies along with with a drizzle of lime and a dash of salt & pepper.
If you want it ahead of time: Then prepare no longer than 2 hours ahead of time and do cover up the avocado salsa with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator until it is ready and then you can serve.
Dinner Cuisine: American, Keyword: avocado, grilled chicken, guacamole, healthy, keto, low-carb, salsa Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes, Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: people Calories: 468kcal
- 1 and a half lbs boneless chicken breasts or 4 chicken breasts
For the Marinade
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp.
- ½ tsp
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 small (or 1 large tomato) chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno de-seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- fresh cracked pepper & salt to taste
- Take a bowl, put all the ingredients for the marinade and then set it aside.
- Slice in half horizontally to get evenly sized breasts and put in bowl of marinade. Combine through until the chicken is fully coated in the marinade. You can use it right away if needed or marinate for 30-minutes or up to 12 hours.
- Grill chicken at medium-high heat or if using a stovetop for 5-6 minutes per side or until the inside is properly cooked and the outside is charred. Put on top fresh avocado salsa and serve immediately.
- To Make Avocado Salsa
- Let the chicken grill, Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients for the salsa. You can cover it with plastic wrap in the fridge until it is ready.
Grill Pan, Meat pounder, Mixing Bowls