The delicious and tasty Keto Ground Beef Casserole low carb. A very easy recipe, it’s absolutely perfect for a dinner. Even the leftovers are great too! Keto Ground Beef Casserole can be made for a Christmas and it’ going to be loved by the whole family.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to making a delicious keto ground beef casserole.
- Ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar
- To make a keto ground beef casserole is truly easy.
- Firstly, quickly brown the ground beef with a few spices.
- Mix cream cheese and shredded cheddar.
- Put the mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle it with a bit more cheese, then bake it until the cheese is smoothly melted. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Easy!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Take a casserole dish and sprinkle a 2-quart with olive oil and put it aside.
- Cook a large nonsticky skillet at a medium-high heat. Sprinkle it with olive oil.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet. Cook, stirr to break up the meat into small pieces, until the meat reaches a stage where it is no longer raw, for about 5 minutes. Then drain the beef and put it to the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. First mix and then put the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne into the beef, then gradually mix in the cream cheese until it is fully melted.
- Stop the heat, and mix half cup of the shredded cheddar into the beef mixture.
- Put the mixture to the already prepared 2-quart casserole dish. Put the remaining half cup cheddar on the top.
- Cook the casserole until the cheese is fully melted, for about 10 minutes. Garnish it with parsley and it’s ready to be served.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 372mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.1g
Leave a Comment