KETO INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE. If someone would’ve told me a while ago that I could have a delicious slice of keto chocolate cheesecake while eating low carb, I don’t think I would’ve believed them. However, this is an amazingly delicious keto-friendly dessert that.
KETO INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
I’ve followed the keto diet for a little while, and I’ll admit that it was a lot harder than I thought it would be at first. Of course, that was up until I found recipes like this that make it feel like I’m cheating on my new way of eating, even though I’m not. I’ve had many different cheesecakes in my lifetime, and for being a keto-friendly option, this Keto Cheesecake Recipe is truly impressive.
INGREDIENTS TO USE
You will need a handful of ingredients to prepare the keto chocolate cheesecake. Make sure to visit your local grocery store to grab these ingredients before getting started.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- ONE cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons monkfruit
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 350 degrees for 10 minutes
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup monk fruit
- ½ cup erythritol confectioners sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup erythritol confectioners sweetener
- With non-stick cooking spray, prepare a 7.5 inch springform pan.
- For the crust, stir together the melted butter, cocoa, monkfruit and almond flour.
- Press into the springform pan. While the batter is prepared, place in the oven for TEN minutes.
- In the bottom of the electric pressure, place trivet cooker liner.
- According to the manufacturer’s instructions, add the minimum required amount of water.
- By wrapping aluminum foil, to protect from water seepage, prepare a 7.5 inch springform pan around the bottom.
- Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until creamy and soft. Add the sweeteners and cocoa, continue beating until it gets fluffy, about TWO minutes.
- One at a time, add the eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla and beat just until it gets combined.
- To the springform pan, transfer the mixture and spread evenly. To avoid water dripping onto the cheesecake, cover the springform pan.
- Cover the electric pressure cooker and to sealing, set the valve. For THIRTY minutes, program for manual/“pressure cook”.
- Allow the electric pressure cooker when the cooking cycle is complete, to naturally release the pressure until the pressure pin drops.
- Remove the lid and to continue cooling inside the pressure cooker for TWENTY minutes, allow the cheesecake before removing.
- With plastic wrap, replace the aluminum foil and to serving, refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours prior.
For the topping:
- Until it gets steaming, microwave heavy cream, and pour over the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate blended with the heavy cream and is melted. Stir in the sweetener and vanilla. Cool to room temperature. Then, until it gets thicken, whip with a whisk/mini whipper. Pour over cheesecake.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 30g
Net Carbohydrates: 5g