An easy no-bake recipe that uses no eggs! This sugar-free Keto Low-Carb Key Lime Pie dessert is made with a sweet graham cracker crust and zesty lime custard filling.
It uses SIMPLE INGREDIENTS is what I love most about this recipe! Often times many people aren’t familiar with healthy dessert recipes are prepared with ingredients. With the exception of the key limes, this dish uses the basic!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
chill 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Servings 10 slices
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick, melted
Key Lime Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup fresh key lime juice
- 6 oz cream cheese Softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt/sour cream.
- 3/4 cup zero-calorie sweetener See notes.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 tablespoon key lime zest
- whipped cream
- lime zest
- lime slices
- On medium-high heat, place a skillet. Add the almond flour, when hot.
- To toast the almond flour, stir for 2-4 minutes until it gets golden and fragrant(This adds flavor).
- To a 9.5-inch pie plate, add the toasted almond flour, along with the cinnamon, sweetener, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add in the butter gradually and mix to combine.
- Into the bottom, press the crust of the pie plate.
- For 30-45 seconds, microwave the lime juice. (don’t overheat). Then with the gelatin, combine the warm juice. Stir(ensure the gelatin is dissolved). This may take a few minutes.
- To a bowl/stand mixer, add the cream cheese, sweetener, lime zest, and Greek yogurt. Using a hand mixer/standing mixer, beat until it gets smooth.
- Add in the lime juice/gelatin. Mix well. To ensure it suits your taste, taste the filling. Make adjustments as necessary. If necessary, add more lime zest/sweetener.
- Into the pie crust, pour the filling.
- Until set, chill for a minimum of 2-3 hours(prefer to freeze it for an hour and a half). Upon freezing I place the pie for TEN minutes on the counter and then slice it into it.
Keto Low-Carb Key Lime Pie
Vitamin A: 1020IU
Vitamin C: 5mg
NET CARBS: 3g
Leave a Comment