Keto Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cups. A quick, sugar-free recipe including Lily’s Chocolate Chips and coconut oil, that only requires 4 ingredients. Dairy-free and vegan, sure to be a family favorite!
I have never really been a huge desserts/candy fan, growing up . When it comes to candy I am really picky , especially those with chocolate.
This no-bake recipe won’t disappoint. For snacks, dessert, or even for fat bombs, these bites are super easy to whip up .
Is Peanut Butter Keto?
Low in carbs and naturally high in fat. It is very keto friendly for keto macros .
What Candy Can You Eat on Keto?
For the keto diet, most candy isn’t appropriate . By making my own treats, I find the best results . However, I love Smart Sweets, I have found that .
What are Keto Fat Bombs?
Usually combine things like seeds, nuts, butter, coconut oil, etc. By people that are following a keto diet, fat bombs are widely used. Keto diets usually, contain moderate protein and are high in fat, very low in carbs. Thus the idea of a fat bomb, energy is provided through fat that is consumed. It will begin to burn fat instead of carbohydrates once the body is in ketosis.
Do Fat Bombs Help You Lose Weight?
If you are really following strict keto macros, they can. Focuses on high-fat and moderate protein consumption. To switch the body’s primary fuel source from glucose and carbs to fat and ketones is the purpose of Keto, which places the body in ketosis. Your fat consumption, these fat bombs will help boost.
Course Dessert, Snack
Prep Time 10 minutes
Freezing 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil melted/firm is fine
- 1/2-1 tablespoon Confectioner’s Sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 1/4 cup natural Peanut Butter
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the sugar-free chocolate chips with the coconut oil. To melt the chocolate, microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- To combine, stir the chocolate and ensure the chips have melted. Add in the salt and
- Confectioner’s Sweetener. The sweetener is optional. So sweetener may be preferred for some, the chocolate chips have more of a dark chocolate taste. Add additional sweetener if needed and taste the mixture repeatedly.
- With 2 muffin liners each, line a mini-muffin tin . You will use 2 liners for each of the 12 cups and the mixture will make 12 peanut butter cups.
- Into each of the muffin cups, pour 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate. Until it gets firm, freeze the cups for FIFTEEN minutes.
- Remove from the freezer. Add in ONE tbsp. of peanut butter(natural). With another 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate, top each .
- Freeze for one hour.
(displayed with net carbs)
Serving: 1cup |
Calories: 95kcal |
Carbohydrates: 2g |
Protein: 2g |