Keto Marble Pound Cake. Tender, buttery, and easy to make. To make the perfect dessert, brunch, or keto snack offering, I’ll walk you through all the steps .
It features two layers of vanilla cake and low-carb chocolate swirled together. Grain-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, it’s a sugar-free marble cake !
A moist, rich keto marble cake.
I’m always pleasantly surprised to see the perfect marbling that happens, no matter how many times I’ve made a marble cake .
Am I the only one?
I generally like to add cream cheese to the batter when I make a keto-friendly pound cake . Provides more flavor and gives the pound cakes a bit more structure and moistness.
- 2 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar substitute
- (optional)2 teaspoons of instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese softened
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate melted.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a loaf pan(9 x 5 x 3-inch).
- Melt the of baking chocolate(2 ounces) and for the chocolate batter, put it aside .
- Beat together the butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar substitute in a large mixer until it gets fluffy and light.
- One at a time, combining well after each addition, add the FIVE eggs .
- Measure and sift the almond flour in another large bowl .
- Add the baking powder and salt to the sifted almond flour .
- Next, in spoonfuls, begin to add to the wet ingredients the dry ingredients.
- At low speed, mix until it gets well incorporated .
- Into the greased loaf, pour 3/4 of the cake batter.
- Add the melted 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate to the remaining vanilla batter and stir well. To the top of the vanilla batter that is already in the cake pan, this is the chocolate batter you will then add .
- Over the pound cake batter, spread the chocolate mixture.
- Use a skewer or toothpick gently swirl the top of the cake for a marble effect to marble the cake .
- In a 350-degree oven, bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Before slicing and serving, allow the cake to cool .
- For up to 5 days, store leftovers in the refrigerator or freeze for up to one month.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 9.0g
SATURATED FAT: 3.9g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.6g