Ultimate Keto Cream Cheese Pound Cake. In the ketogenic community, a favorite and dare I say, it’s for good reason.
An almond flour pound cake, it’s a keto cake recipe that replaces wheat flour for low in carbs almond flour.
On our blog, my recipe for keto pound cake is not only the most popular recipe, but it’s also the number one pinned low-carb pound cake!
While doing keto if you’ve been missing pound cake , you’ve come to the right place.
To replace our family’s traditional favorite, this low-carb cream cheese pound cake was birthed out of our need .
As this one, just as delicious and it’s even lower in carbs.
It’s great for anyone on a low-carb diet at only .9 grams net of carbs per serving.
I made a mean cream cheese pound cake, back when I used to bake with regular high-carb flour. In fact, it was a favorite with our friends and family.
We all loved that regular cream cheese pound cake and that’s the truth is. Perhaps even a little too much.
So to give my family and friends a healthy low-carb option, the time had come for me that was not only delicious but wouldn’t cause unnecessary sugar spikes.
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour measured/sifted
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- (room temperature)4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar substitute
- (room temperature)3 ½ oz full-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl(medium-sized) . Put it aside
- Using an electric mixer blend on high in a large bowl the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is fluffy and light and gets well incorporated.
- Next, add the vanilla extract and room temperature cream cheese and mix well.
- Making sure to mix well after each addition, add the eggs one at a time .
- Lastly, add the dry ingredients: the salt, baking powder, almond flour, and until the batter is fully combined, mix well .
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes in a well-greased cake pan(8-inch) or loaf pan(8-inch) until it gets golden brown on top. Once an inserted toothpick comes out clean, the cake will be done.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes if making cupcakes.
- This makes TWELVE cupcakes.
Ultimate Keto Cream Cheese Pound Cake
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 9.6g
SATURATED FAT: 4.8g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: .9g