The Best Keto Tortilla Chips. These low carb tortilla chips pack plenty of crunch and flavour. Baked with lupin flour they made a great keto chip that is vegan and gluten free and only 1g net carb a serving.
The Best Keto Tortilla Chips. This may be the best lupin flour recipe you make, made with just TWO ingredients (not including water)! To corn tortilla chips too, the taste and thickness of these keto chips is very similar . Baking store bought tortillas and using them does not have the crunch that these keto chips deliver. Not even close.
In carbs, Lupin flour is low and in protein, high, making this a great low carb chip without using Fathead dough too! Just 4g net carbs, the whole batch !
1g net carb a serving
As the best may be a bold claim, claiming these low carb tortilla chips but these are currently the best I have ever baked in my kitchen. I immediately baked another just to check it was not a one off low carb baking stroke of luck when I made the first batch, I checked the pantry and ordered more lupin flour after my 2nd successful batch!
What is lupin flour?
Which is a legume, Lupin flour is made from lupin beans. As the flour is low in carbs, high in fiber and high in protein, it’s ideal for the keto vegetarian and vegan .
How to store lupin flour chips
They do not need to be stored in the fridge as these do not have any egg or dairy in them. They will remain crunch for 5 days when placed in an airtight container . Maybe a week!
What to serve with low carb tortilla chips
Can take a dip, these homemade tortilla chips . For a great flavor combination, try them with our chipotle salsa . As sturdy You can enjoy them with dips or use them for a loaded nacho dish as a corn nacho chip . A few low carb dips are:
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
Dairy Free Artichoke Dip
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
CUISINE keto, Vegan
SERVINGS 4 servings
CALORIES 266 kcal
- 1 cup lupin flour
- ¼ cup avocado oil/other keto oil
- ¼ cup warm water
- To 180C/350F degrees, preheat the oven .
- Mix the lupin flour with the avocado oil in a medium bowl .
- In the water, pour and into a dough, mix .
- In between two layers of parchment paper, roll out to about ¼ inch thick or if you want a crispier chip, thinner.
- Cut the dough into triangles using a pizza cutter.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, place the chips.
- Remove from the oven after baking for TEN minutes, flip the chips and for a 5 additional minutes, bake .
- Eat, and enjoy!