Keto Muffins Savoury Zucchini Cheese. Great for breakfast, these savory zucchini and cheese keto muffins can be made ahead of time, reheated, ready to eat.
A great breakfast that can be made ahead, or just a quickly reheated snack, Keto Muffins. It’s tasty, moist and very cheesy.
Can be made in large batches ahead of time. They are great for a light mea/ snack.
These are flavorful and tasty. They work for mid-day snack, lunch or breakfast.
Especially when it comes to diet and exercise, I find myself very slowly easing into the new year some years. And I find myself ready to dive in right away some years. This year is definitely the latter.
Course: Breakfast, Snacks
Cuisine: American, Australian, British
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 12 serves
- (2 packed cups) 12 ounces zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 6 eggs
- finely chopped 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 355F.
- Add the zucchini, butter, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the baking powder, oregano and eggs and mix well.
- Put the coconut flour and until the batter becomes thick, mix.
- Fold through the cheddar cheese.
- With silicon cupcake molds, line the holes of a standard muffin tin and between the holes, evenly divide the mixture. The muffins don’t rise very much so overfill each hole creating little piles of soon to be muffins.
- Until the muffins are golden, bake for TWENTY FIVE minutes.
- Before enjoying, allow to cool for FIVE minutes.
Serving: 90g |
Calories: 176kcal |
Carbohydrates: 5g |
Protein: 7g |
Fat: 14g |
Saturated Fat: 9g |
Cholesterol: 112mg |
Sodium: 224mg |
Potassium: 158mg |
Fiber: 3g |
Sugar: 1g |
Vitamin A: 520IU |
Vitamin C: 5mg |
Calcium: 115mg |
Why not try our one of our favorite keto cheese recipes, there are heaps of cheesy, delicious dishes on our website.
With the melted cheese oozing with a knob of butter, these Cheese & Zucchini Keto Muffins are best served warm.
This recipe makes TWELVE serves.
1 serving is 1 muffin which has 2g net carbs.
How To Store Keto Muffins
In the refrigerator in airtight container, store Keto Muffins for up to one week, for freezing this muffin recipe is not suitable.
Adjust the serving amounts in the recipe card above to make a larger batch of Cheese & Zucchini Keto Muffins.