For leftover steak or deli roast beef, Keto Philly Steak Wraps are a great low carb breakfast solution. They can be made in about 10-15 minutes.
Course: Dinner, Lunch, Wraps
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Almost Zero Carb Wraps
- 8 oz thinly sliced left over steak /deli roast beef
- (cut into strips) One green bell pepper (medium)
- 4 oz sliced button mushrooms
- (sliced into 1/4-inch rounds) 1/2 small onion,
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- Tale a non-stick frying pan(large) over medium heat.
- Slice the onion and bell pepper. Put it aside.
- Over medium heat, until they begin to soften, saute the onions for 1-2 minutes. Put mushrooms and to coat them with the butter, stir. For 2 minutes on one side, let them heat, then stir. Mixing thoroughly, add the peppers. Stirring occasionally, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the steak after turning off the heat and Worcestershire sauce – off heat , then stir to heat through. With salt and pepper, taste and season. Take it(Philly steak mixture) out from the pan.
- In the pan, heat Two wraps. To each wrap, add 1/4 of the cheese steak mixture and top each with a slice of cheese. For One minute, cover with a lid or foil. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of water into the pan if the cheese hasn’t melted and cover to steam for Thirty seconds to One minute.
- Fold them over. Serve. With the remaining two wraps and remaining ingredients, repeat the procedure.
Philly Cheese Steak Wraps
Amount Per Serving
Calories 445Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Leave a Comment