Keto Strawberry Cheesecake. A rich cheesecake filled with vibrant strawberries and flavorful almond crust. A lovely dessert.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Tips
So simple to make; it’s practically impossible to mess up. Even with that, to help you make the best cheesecake ever, I wanted to give you a couple of tips!
Use room temperature cream cheese. You will always have better luck when using room temperature cream cheese whenever you are making any kind of cheesecake. You can get it that smooth, creamy texture we all love as it keeps it from being lumpy.
Don’t overbake. Cooking the cheesecake too long will leave it not very tasty and dried out. To jiggle the pan, the best way to tell if the cheesecake is done. It’s done if you notice a small amount right in the center still jiggles, but the rest doesn’t.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
8-inch springform pan
1.5 cups almond flour or almond meal
4 tablespoon salted butter melted
2 tablespoon Joy Filled Eats Sweetener
16 oz cream cheese
½ cup sour cream
2 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup Joy Filled Eats Sweetener
1 cup strawberries hulled
1 cup strawberries sliced
Prevent your screen from going dark
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, combine the crust ingredients and process until it gets well combined.
- Press up the sides of an 8-inch springform pan and into the bottom. Until it gets slightly golden browned, bake the crust for TEN minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the food processor, process the cream cheese until it gets smooth. Add the sweetener, eggs, vanilla, and sour cream. Scraping down the sides and needed, process until it gets well combined.
- Add half the filling to the crust after the crust has partially baked. Then into the food processor, put the strawberries and blend into the rest of the filling. Over the cheesecake filling(plain), drizzle.
- Until the center no longer jiggles, bake for ONE hour to ONE hour TWENTY minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- For 3-4 hours before serving, chill the cheesecake.
Serving: 1slice |
Calories: 291 |
Carbohydrates: 7g |
Protein: 7g |
Fat: 27g |
Saturated Fat: 12g |
Cholesterol: 111mg |
Sodium: 184mg |
Potassium: 123mg |
Fiber: 2g |
Sugar: 3g |
Vitamin A: 765IU |
Vitamin C: 14mg |
Calcium: 90mg |
Leave a Comment