While sticking to your healthy low carb lifestyle, these KETO SUPREME PIZZA STUFFED PEPPERS are a delicious and simple way to still enjoy pizza.
IS GLUTEN FREE PIZZA REALLY WORTH IT?
To enjoy low carb pizza, and also add some extra vegetables to your diet, these Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers are a quick and easy way while gluten free pizza can be complicated (not all gluten free flours are keto). You can mix and match them up any way you please and they are extremely versatile. With all your favorite meats and veggies, just load them up and cook them.
To put on top of spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, or even shiritaki noodles, it also really makes for a great low carb pasta sauce.
KETO PIZZA STUFFED PEPPERS:
AN EASY NUT FREE KETO PIZZA!
All naturally nut free and gluten free.
Everyone loves a good pizza. With all that sauce, cheese, meat and veggies, how can you go wrong?
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- (ribs and seeds removed) 1 large red bell pepper, halved,
- ONE (ribs and seeds removed) large orange bell pepper, halved,
- (ribs and seeds removed) 1 large yellow bell pepper, halved,
- (ribs and seeds removed) 1 large green bell pepper, halved,
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon slices
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 10 black olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. With parchment paper, line a baking sheet(rimmed).
- On the baking sheet, line up the peppers and for FIFTEEN minutes, bake on the middle rack.
- From the oven, remove the peppers and pour out any excess moisture.
- Into the bottom of each pepper cup, sprinkle ONE TBSP. of the mozzarella. With TWO TBSP. of the pizza sauce, top the mozzarella. Among the EIGHT pepper cups, evenly divide the onion, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, olive and pepperoni.
- With TWO TBSP. of mozzarella cheese, top each pepper cup. To the oven, return the peppers and for an additional 10 minutes, bake on the top rack. From the oven, remove the peppers and with ONE TBSP. of Parmesan cheese, top each one and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. To the oven, return the peppers and for FIVE minutes, broil.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 5 grams
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 1 pizza stuffed pepper
Leave a Comment