Craving the flavors of tacos while following a keto diet? These Keto Taco Cups are the perfect solution! Packed with seasoned ground beef, cheese, and topped with your favorite taco toppings, these mini cups are a delicious and low-carb alternative. They are easy to make and great for parties or a quick weeknight dinner. Let’s dive into the recipe!
Keto Taco Cups Recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (preferably homemade or low-carb)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with silicone muffin cups.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned and no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the taco seasoning to the cooked ground beef and stir well to coat evenly. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- Take the muffin tin and place a spoonful of the seasoned ground beef into each cup, pressing it down to form the base.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef in each cup.
- Bake the taco cups in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the taco cups from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Top each cup with diced tomatoes, red onions, green bell peppers, and sliced black olives. Feel free to customize the toppings to your liking.
- Serve the Keto Taco Cups with optional toppings such as sour cream, guacamole, salsa, or chopped cilantro.
Nutrition Facts: The nutrition facts for Keto Taco Cups may vary depending on the specific ingredients and brands used. The following nutrition information is an approximate estimate per serving (assuming one taco cup):
- Calories: 210
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 18g