KETO ZUCCHINI BREAD WITH WALNUTS. You’ll love this delicious and moist keto zucchini bread. It’s packed with hidden veggies, slightly sweet, and topped with crunchy walnuts. Yum!
EASY KETO ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE
When your garden is overflowing with zucchini, and you need to find a way to use them all up zucchini bread is a great recipe to make in the summer! But I predict you’ll want to make it all year round as this recipe is so tasty.
This recipe has just the right amount of sweetness.
TIPS FOR BAKING WITH ZUCCHINI
This keto zucchini bread recipe starts off with fresh zucchini. Zucchini adds tons of nutrients to baked goods, texture, and moisture.
Using a standard box grater, I like to grate fresh zucchini, but with the grater attachment, you could also grate it on a food processor.
For this recipe, before I add it to the batter, I usually need to remove excess moisture from the zucchini. So, you may want to remove some moisture before you add it to the bread batter if your zucchini seems especially watery. to squeeze out excess water from the zucchini so to do this, use clean hands to squeeze the grated zucchini over a bowl.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup erythritol sweetener, like Swerve
- 5 eggs large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ½ c chopped walnuts
- excess water removed 2 cups (8oz) grated zucchini,
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a loaf pan(9″x5″), and line with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sweetener together in a large mixing bowl until it gets light and fluffy.
- One at a time, put eggs, and to combine, mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Stir together the salt, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gum, and almond flour in a separate bowl. Break up any lumps of almond flour/coconut flour.
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. (Optionally, like chopped nuts or chocolate chips, add up to 1/2 cup of mix-ins.)
- Add zucchini(grated) , and gently fold it in.
- Into the prepared loaf pan, pour the batter. Until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, bake for 50 – 55 minutes.
- You can cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil if the bread is browning too quickly.
5g total carbs,
2g net carbs.
Each serving size is 1/12 of the recipe.
Leave a Comment