With only a couple minutes of prep time, Quick and easy to make. I used fresh berries and replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream to cut back on carbs. Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Salad
All you have to do is beat cream cheese with low carb sweetener(s) and heavy cream to make this simple fruit salad.
I find it’s easier to eat if you dice strawberries up into smaller pieces but you can use whole strawberries. However, they’ll be fine whole if you have small berries.
You’ll want to use fruits that are the lowest in carbs when making any fruit salad. The carb amount should stay low for a mixed fruit blend as long as servings are kept small.
You can use a good low carb condensed sweetened milk instead of the heavy cream and sweeteners. You’ll want to make this fruit salad all summer long because it’s such an easy recipe.
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- (cut into bite sized pieces) 16 ounces strawberries
- 14 ounces blueberries (about 4 cups)
- 12 ounces blackberries (about 2 cups)
- 6 ounces raspberries (about 1 cup)
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese until it gets smooth.
- Add in heavy whipping cream, stevia, and monk fruit. Beat with electric mixer until it gets creamy and thick. A little extra cream can be added if it’s too thick.
- Fold in fresh berries.
- Store in fridge or serve immediately.
- The amount of sugar equivalent needed is is a total of about 1/2 cup recipe. Therefore, Instead of the monk fruit and stevia blend, about 1/2 cup of Swerve or Splenda can be used.
Per 1 cup (12)
Amount% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g17%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Total Carbohydrate 8g3%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%