To make the perfect Keto BBQ Stacks, Cheesy Jalapeno Chaffles are piled high with BBQ Chicken and creamy slaw!
What is a BBQ Stack?
We call these BBQ Stacks, in our house. They are Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles piled high with fresh slaw, BBQ chicken, and drizzled with BBQ sauce! This comes together in about Twenty minutes. It is comfort food at it’s finest!
Ingredients for Keto BBQ
This recipe is so easy!
To make this you will need:
- Jalapeño Cheddar Waffles: this recipe requires baking powder, jalapeños, eggs, almond flour and shredded cheese.
- BBQ Chicken: a sweetener of your choice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, BBQ sauce and Chicken breast. Alternatively, if you prefer a shortcut, you can use your favorite BBQ sauce and rotisserie chicken.
- Slaw: shredded cabbage or slaw mix, pepper, salt and mayonnaise
How do you make Keto BBQ Stacks?
Take a jalapeño cheddar waffle and stop with more bbq sauce, slaw and warm BBQ chicken!
Based on your preferences, this recipe is so easy to customize. It’s fine too if you want to skip the jalapeños in the waffles. Add what you love and make these your own!
Keto BBQ Sauce
I use my favorite sugar free BBQ sauce for this recipe. It has great tangy flavor, smokey that works perfectly in this recipe!
Can you use pulled pork?
Absolutely! It is amazing with pulled pork! In this recipe, the pulled pork works really well and is a great way to change things up!
Less than 3 net carbs!
How is this recipe low carb?
This recipe features keto waffles that are cheese based, instead of traditional waffles. Each waffle has less than Two net carbs! Also, we use a low carb sauce and a keto-friendly sweetener such as golden monkfruit instead of a traditional BBQ sauce that is loaded with sugar.
Do I have to make this keto?
Nope! Use your preferred BBQ sauce and this jalapeno cheddar cornbread waffle recipe, if you prefer a more traditional waffle base!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup chopped and seeded jalapeño
BBQ Shredded Chicken
- 3 cups BBQ Shredded Chicken
- 1 1/2 cup slaw mix
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take a bowl and combine the baking powder, shredded cheese, almond flour and eggs in it and mix well.
- According to the directions, preheat a waffle maker and if needed, lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Into the waffle maker, spoon the batter and heat 2-3 minutes until steam stops coming from the machine.
- Using the Dash Mini Waffle Maker, this recipe makes Six chaffles.
BBQ Stack Directions:
- To assemble the stack: 1/4 cup slaw mix, 1 chaffle with 1/2 cup shredded chicken.
- Add salt and pepper and drizzle with additional BBQ sauce if desired.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 16.2g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.9g
Leave a Comment