Even though this Keto Chaffle BLT Sandwich with Avocado Mayo was discovered by accident, it quickly became a new favorite within the family because?
For the chaffle:
- ½ cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp flaxseed meal (optional)
For the avocado mayo:
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- One tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Two tbsp olive or avocado oil
The rest of ingredients:
- 2–3 tomato slices
- 2–3 lettuce leaves
- 3 bacon slices
- To a skillet, add the bacon slices and heat over medium heat until it gets crunchy.
- Take out from the heat and put it aside.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender to make the avocado mayo and blend until it gets smooth.
- With salt and black pepper season to taste and put it aside.
- Take a bowl(small) to make the chaffle, and combine the flaxseed meal, baking powder and almond flour.
- Take another bowl and combine the shredded mozzarella and egg.
- Put almond flour mixture and whisk to mix.
- Preheat a waffle maker(mini).
- In the mini waffle maker, place half the batter.
- Heat for 3-5 minute or until it gets golden brown.
- On one chaffle, spread 1-2 tbsp avocado mayo, to make sandwich, top with lettuce, tomato, bacon and remaining chaffle.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1
Leave a Comment