Move over potatoes, radishes make the crispiest and most decadent Keto Crispy Corned Beef Hash with Radishes ever. You’re going to love this new low carb breakfast bestie – for real!!!
Cauliflower just doesn’t crisp up like radishes do, so they are our new go-to potato replacement in recipes like this keto corned beef hash. It’s awesome. Just look at it.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 cup radishes, diced 1/4 in.
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (Mexican)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 twelve oz can corned beef
- Take a saute pan and heat the olive oil in it and put pepper, salt, radishes and onions.
- On medium heat, saute the onions and radishes for five mins or until it gets softened.
- Put corned beef, garlic powder, and oregano to the pan and stir well until it gets well combined.
- Heat over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally for ten mins until the radishes turns soft and and brown.
- Into the bottom of the pan, press the mixture and heat on high heat for 2-3 mins until the bottom turns crisp and brown.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 1 generous half cup
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 23g
Leave a Comment