Keto Crockpot Jambalaya Creole. Super SIMPLE to make. Flavorful and full of your favorite Creole flavors – Creole seasoning blend, sausage, shrimp, and tomatoes. A low carb, keto, and gluten-free dish. Enjoy!
From the crockpot, I love quick and simple dinners. After an exhausting day, there is nothing worse than having to face making dinner – especially when you’re trying to follow a diet.
Easy To Make
It is super easy. You simply chop up your vegetables, add to the crockpot, the rest of the ingredients, heat for THREE to FOUR hours then add shrimp the last THIRTY minutes. Voila! An easy and VERY tasty Jambalaya recipe!
As it is so full of flavor so I think you’ll love this recipe! This recipe is not too mild and not too spicy. About the combination of tomatoes, Creole seasoning, smoked sausage, and shrimp, there is just something. It is SO DANG GOOD.
By all means dress it up with more Creole seasoning or hot sauce if you’re into spicy. As it’s easier to add spice than to take it away so I start on the mild side for my family. In my house, I have a mix of mild and spicy eaters.
Gluten-Free, Low Carb, and Keto
If you are following a low carb or keto diet, this is a very satisfying dish. Not only it has so much delicious flavor, but it is filling.
- 6-quart slow cooker
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Chefs knife
- Cutting board
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 4 hours
TOTAL TIME 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- (you can also substitute andouille sausage)1 (12 oz) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- (thawed if frozen)1 lb raw peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: red pepper sauce for more heat!
- With nonstick spray, spray slow cooker. Add thyme, bell pepper, celery, creole seasoning, smoked sausage, diced tomatoes, parsley, and onion to slow cooker. Give it a quick stir.
- Cover and until vegetables are tender, cook on low setting 3 to 4 hours.
- To slow cooker, add thawed shrimp and until shrimp are pink, cook an additional THIRTY minutes. Season with salt and pepper. If you want more spicy heat, add a few drops of red pepper hot sauce. Enjoy!
SERVING SIZE: 1/8 recipe
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 16.4g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 8.4g