Keto Leftover Ham Casserole. Creamy, cheesy, and super delicious – To use up all that leftover ham, it’s also a GREAT way! Yay for that!
Ingredients and Tools
Here’s what you’ll need to make recipe:
- Cauliflower Florets – you can use fresh/frozen.
- Olive oil
- Baby Spinach
- Cooked Ham
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Dijon Mustard
- Fresh Parsley – if you want, try different herbs!
- Kosher Salt or Sea Salt
- Pork Panko/Seasoned Breadcrumbs
2.5 to 3-Quart Casserole Dish
For varying or modifying this casserole, here are a few suggestions:
Try out different cheeses. Gouda/Swiss would be delicious too!
Instead of ham, substitute leftover diced chicken.
For cauliflower – broccoli cheese and ham, feel free to substitute broccoli – YUM.
How long is leftover ham good for?
For no more than 4 days, leftover ham is good if stored in your refrigerator in an air-tight container.
How do you store leftover ham?
In your refrigerator for up to 4 days, store any remaining ham in an airtight container/plastic bag.
Can you freeze leftover ham?
If store in a freezer-safe airtight bag or container, ham can be frozen. In a plastic freezer bag, I like to freeze ham slices. I leave some of the ham on the bone and freezer for later use in soup if I have a leftover ham bone.
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME 35 minutes
- 4 cups cauliflower florets cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- TWO cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 2 – 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon pork panko or seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With butter, grease casserole dish.
- In salted boiling water, cook cauliflower florets for FIVE minutes or until crisp-tender. To stop the cooking, run cold water over the cauliflower. After straining cauliflower, put it aside.
- Add olive oil, in a 12″ skillet over medium heat and until it gets soft, saute onion.
- To the skillet, add spinach and saute until it gets wilted. To the pan, add cauliflower and ham and stir together.
- Add pepper, salt, sour cream, dijon mustard, parsley, TWO cups of the cheddar cheese, and cream cheese. Combine all ingredients.
- To a casserole dish, transfer then with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and pork panko, sprinkle the top (or seasoned breadcrumbs)
- Until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly, bake in the oven TWENTY to TWENTY FIVE minutes.
SERVING SIZE: 1/8 of casserole
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 24.2g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.2g
Leave a Comment