Keto Pumpkin Bars. Ultimate, low-carb pumpkin dessert. They only require nine ingredients and secretly healthy.
Topped with your favorite keto cream cheese frosting, enjoy these keto pumpkin bars plain.
Do you love pumpkin? You’ll want to make these Keto Pumpkin Muffins, if so.
KETO PUMPKIN BARS
This keto pumpkin bars recipe, there are only nine ingredients, unless you add optional keto chocolate chips or with Keto Cream Cheese Frosting, top these keto pumpkin bars .
In the oven in less than ten minutes, you can easily have these low carb pumpkin bars.
In this low carb pumpkin bar recipe, I use Swerve granulated sugar replacement but you can also use Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener/Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup.
KETO PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE
You can use either a glass pan or a metal pan for this keto pumpkin bars recipe . I find that both work equally as well. For best results, use an 8X8 pan.
You can use a smaller pan if you want thicker pumpkin bars but you’ll need to adjust your cook time.
TIPS FOR WORKING WITH ALMOND FLOUR
It is NOT a 1-to-1 for other flours is the one thing to note about using almond flour . It reacts differently in recipes as it has a lot more protein and fat, and less starch.
If you’re not going to use it up in a week or two, it’s best stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
Before baking with it, always bring Almond meal or flour to room temperature. It’ll absorb more of the liquid and your batter will be thicker than it should be if you use it cold.
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- (we used Lakanto or Swerve)¼ cup granulated sugar-free sweetener
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- (make sure to spoon the almond flour into the measuring cup, then level it.)1 ¼ cups almond flour –
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking pan8″X8″; put it aside.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add pumpkin, oil, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla . Mix until it gets combined.
- Add baking soda, pumpkin spice, salt, and almond flour. Mix until it gets well combined.
- Into your prepared pan(8″X8″), pour batter .
- Until the top starts to darken and the center is set, bake for 25 – 30 minutes (always start with the lowest time).
- Frost with keto cream cheese frosting if desired.
- For up to FIVE days, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
SERVING SIZE: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 7g
SATURATED FAT: 1g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 6g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5g