KETO BERRIES AND CREAM. Looking for a quick dessert? This really satisfies and could not be easier! This quick dessert will give you a whopping 19 grams of fat if you are needing to add more fat to your diet. Favorite go-to quickie desserts!
I can best describe it as a cross between Cream Cheese and Crème Fraîche if you have never had mascarpone cheese. It is very smooth and creamy and has a very mild flavor. It has zero carbs! I use it in so many dishes as it’s incredibly versatile, both sweet and savory.
WHAT’S IN BERRIES AND CREAM
- Mascarpone cheese
- Heavy cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Pure vanilla extract
- Liquid Stevia
HOW TO MAKE FRESH BERRIES AND CREAM
To a bowl, add the mascarpone cheese and whip using a hand mixer.
Add in the vanilla, stevia and heavy cream, continue mixing until it gets combined.
Around the edges of the bowl, add strawberries and top with a dollop of the cream. Add the blueberries, and with one, garnish on top.
With any berries you prefer, make this recipe, or a mix of them all.
ARE BERRIES KETO?
Because out of most all other fruit, berries are the lowest in sugar so berries are allowed on Keto in moderation. They are a really quick, healthy and satisfying snack when mixed with a healthy fat, like this cream or cream cheese.
Berries are very nutritious. High in fiber and excellent source of antioxidants.
WHAT ARE THE CARBS IN BLUEBERRIES?
EIGHTEEN net grams of carbs per cup of blueberries. The carb impact is very minimal since most Keto recipes only call for ½ to ¾ cup in a whole recipe.
WHAT ARE THE CARBS IN STRAWBERRIES?
Than blueberries, strawberries have considerably less net carbs. Strawberries make a great option for a Keto fruit with just a little over 8.5 net grams of carbs per cup.
CARBS IN BLACKBERRIES?
7 net carbs per cup.
WHAT ARE THE CARBS IN RASPBERRIES?
Only 6.5 net grams.
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia (to taste)
- To a bowl, add the mascarpone cheese and whip using a hand mixer.
- Add in the vanilla, stevia and heavy cream, continue mixing until it gets combined.
- Around the edges of the bowl, add strawberries and top with a dollop of the cream. Add the blueberries, and with one, garnish on top.
- With any berries you prefer, make this recipe, or a mix of them all.
Makes 1 Serving
Macros: Fat 19 grams –
Protein 2 grams –
Carbs (net) 3 grams