Keto is a very simple and easy recipe for making Greek chicken and it was a really amazing recipe. Low Carb Greek Chicken Bowls have recently taken a central place in my meal planning. Even the tzatziki is incredibly simple to make; there is no need to purchase chemical-filled tzatzikis from the store. The chicken is flavorful and the vegetables are all low carb.
Boneless Chicken Breast (Half Family Pack)
- A packet of cream cheese
- Chicken broth (2 cups)
- Sun-dried tomatoes (half a small pot)
- Artichoke heart (half a jar)
- Kalamata olive (dozens)
- Spinach (2-4 cups)
- Add herbs and spices of your choice.
- Serve the chicken on both sides for 5 minutes, set aside in a baking pan.
- Put the cream cheese in a saucepan, add the spinach and chicken broth until it is cooked.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients until it boils for a few minutes.
- Then put in a baking pan and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- These are all estimates as I did not really measure but this is a very simple version.
- I doubled it and we had several days left, my children ate it on rice.
- I put it on low-carb turtles.
- Very easy, cheap, and versatile.
Leave a Comment