Keto is a very simple and easy recipe for making Greek chicken and it was a really amazing recipe.
Boneless Chicken Breast (Half Family Pack)
- A packet of cream cheese
- Chicken broth (2 cups)
- Sun-dried tomatoes (half a small pot)
- Artichoke heart (half a jar)
- Kalamata olive (dozens)
- Spinach (2-4 cups)
- Add herbs and spices of your choice.
1. Serve the chicken on both sides for 5 minutes, set aside in a baking pan.
2. Put the cream cheese in a saucepan, add the spinach and chicken broth until it is cooked.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients until it boils for a few minutes.
4. Then put in a baking pan and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
These are all estimates as I did not really measure but this is a very simple version.
5. I doubled it and we had several days left, my children ate it on rice.
6. I put it on low-carb turtles.
7. Very easy, cheap, and versatile.