Keto Raspberry Frosty Ice Cream. You’ve got to try this low carb, no bake, keto-friendly treat made with just 3 ingredients if you’re looking for something quick and sweet to whip up with very little guilt: frozen fruit, heavy whipping cream, and the sweetener of your choice like Swerve, Stevia, Monk Fruit, or if you’re not watching your carbs, even regular sugar. Super versatile!
If you’re following a keto diet I’d recommend raspberries, blueberries or strawberries for this recipe, berries are one of the lowest carb fruits, but it can also be made with frozen mango, peaches, melon, pineapple or cherries. The kids will love it, too!
Perfect for the hot summer months, this quick and easy cold keto dessert but since frozen fruit is always available, can be enjoyed any time of the year .
Simply by placing it in the freezer for about 30 minutes after it’s blended, you can adjust the consistency and make it more like ice cream , but as a thick and creamy frosty, I enjoy it straight out of the food processor.
Perfect serving for one, this quick and easy keto dessert recipe! It’s only takes a few minutes to blend together in your food processor , and it incredibly simple to make with just 3 ingredients. This low carb treat always hits the spot, anytime you’re craving something sweet in a hurry.
- (or fruit of choice)1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup COLD heavy whipping cream
- (or any low carb sweetener)1/8 tsp monk fruit powder
- Place the heavy whipping cream in your freezer for 10-15 minutes before getting started so that it gets super cold.
- To a small food processor, add the frozen fruit and blend until (only takes a few seconds)the fruit is broken up into small pieces .
- Add the low carb sweetener and cold whipping cream; process until the mixture is smooth and nice. With a spoon in-between mixing, you may have to scrape the sides .
- Enjoy immediately. Yum!
I’d recommend berries if you’re watching your carbs but just about any fruit can be used for this recipe . With the sugar of your choice, you can also replace the low carb sweetener. This recipe has about 5 net carbs, 22 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein and 240 calories if using raspberries.
Use slightly less heavy cream and then place the mixture in your freezer for about 30 minutes before eating if you’d prefer more of an ice cream consistency.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 51g
SATURATED FAT: 25g
TRANS FAT: 1g
UNSATURATED FAT: 21g