Cheese, bacon, and bread have to be some of the world’s best foods. Bring them together with this delicious Keto Cheese And Bacon Bread recipe and you are going to be in absolute paradise!
Low-carb and keto-friendly, this recipe is absolutely delicious! Because you’re following a keto diet so you don’t have to miss out on bread. You can stick to your nutrition plan with this recipe while still enjoying cheese bread. This Keto Cheese Bread with Bacon is not one to miss as it’s sinfully good and simple to make.
In this awesome dish, you’ll love the savory flavor. What’s not to love, bacon, cheese, bread? You will be in absolute flavor paradise after one bite of this delicious treat! The taste speaks for itself so don’t take my word for it! Guaranteed, it’ll satisfy your cravings!
It is much lower in carbs and obviously so much more moist though so is a Keto win!
As it feels so decadent and rich, I LOVE having this with avocado on top, you only need one slice.
On the bread plus vegemite, I’ve also seen readers put some fresh tomato slices. YUM
Instead of bacon, you can also use ham, and add whatever spices take your fancy.
The almond flour needs to be blanched and fine
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 50 mins
Keyword: bacon, bread, cheese
Cooking Method: Oven
Diet: Gluten-Free, Keto / Low-Carb
- 12 oz bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- (preferably aluminum-free) 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F. With non-stick cooking spray, spray a non-stick loaf pan.
- Into small pieces, cut bacon and pan-fry until it gets crispy. Drain bacon and take it out from frying pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add butter and sour cream and mix until it gets combined.
- Add baking powder and almond flour, and mix until it gets combined. Add bacon and shredded cheese and mix until it gets combined.
- Into a loaf pan, add the batter. Put in the oven and for FORTY minutes, bake or until it gets cooked through.
- From the oven, remove the keto bacon bread and before slicing, let cool completely in a loaf pan. Store in a refrigerator.
Calories: 298kcal |
Carbohydrates: 4g |
Protein: 10g |
Fat: 27g |
Saturated Fat: 9g |
Cholesterol: 83mg |
Sodium: 301mg |
Potassium: 190mg |
Fiber: 1g |
Vitamin A: 320IU |
Calcium: 156mg |
Leave a Comment